domenica 10 aprile 2011

Sange Sunny Sunday

Let's start with some photos of friends taked in our favourite trail, the San Genesio track #2.
Was last sunday when Mario called me for organize the afternoon.
Nothing is better than take some photos with your friends, in a cool spot, with the right light and the riding style too.
So i joined them after a birthday party in my home, and in just a hour we were able to get some cool pics.
I was so excited making these photos, because I'd just bought a Sigma 70-200 f 2.8 and i would like to test it. I will let you see the results, hope you like them!

Die was trying a different line up on the rocks but somethings went wrong
First cool corner, Giovanni

Same corner, Ste

Die once again

Die, again

Mario

Corner jump with Franz

Die, I could say that was my favourite subject this time

Andrea pulling up...


...and jump down!