giovedì 21 aprile 2011

Valgre, again!

This morning I was again in Valgreghentino, where I met Mario, Giovanni, Stefano and Cristiano.
I took some photos on the track, not so much happy about them just because I know that my 18-55 isn't a good lens, otherwise is a quite bad one. It's buit with only plastic components and also the lens's glass is quinte cheap and so is not a good quality of glass.
Buuuuut i have this stuff, and no money, so I have to satisfied myself and wait for a job.





















Mario needed a poser photo!




















The second jump.






















Same jump but hitted as a hip; rider: Ste.




































Also Giovanni took the hip.



































Giovanni step-upping the Mario's Scarab X !





































Whip it Mario!!





































On the third double!

























Second jump, different point of view!