lunedì 9 maggio 2011

SWISS part 2

A little bit late, but I'm so fucked with the school.
However... Let's come back in Switzerland for IXS cup part 2.

Sunday morning I woke up pretty seized up because I sleeped in the back of my car, that is quite small :(
However, after a small breakfast at the finish area of the track, I climbed up again.
I decided not to go up at the start just because it take too much time, so I stopped at the rocky garden and a couple of corners up.
After the morning practice, there were the finals in the afternoon and I slowly walked down to the finish line, where I followed the end of the run of the fastest racers.

Emilie Siegentaler was able to get the first position in the woman elite class, despite a crash at the bottom section of the track. Tahnee Seagrave got the fastest time of the women also if she's U17.

In the man, Markus Pekoll (AUT) got the first position,  the Aussie Joshua Button came second. The italian champion Lorenzo Suding followed him by 0.277 seconds only. Fourth Marcel Beer and fifth Brook Mac Donald.